Welcome to andinicolelopena's Blog!! :D

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

To: The Ruler of Our Land

Ilocos Sur National High School

Vigan City, Ilocos Sur

July 5, 2012


Benigno Simeon C. Aquino III

President, Republic of the Philippines

MalacaƱang Palace


Greetings,


      At the time that P-noy campaigned here in Vigan, I kind of dislike him. I had negative impressions about him. My bet was Gilbert "Gibo" Teodoro, P-noy's cousin. I liked him because he is smart and I know that he is responsible, he can manage, run and control a country unlike others.

      At the time they declared P-noy as the president, I hated him because I know that he won because of the influence of his parents, Corazon Coangco and Ninoy Aquino. And of course, he has a foreign blood, which is Chinese. I expect all Filipino-Chinese to vote him.

      Now I cannot say that you either made our lives easier or harder. I do not know, I do not work, I study.

      But please from now on, I want him to be more serious, more responsible in running the Philippines. I want him to learn to sacrifice, sacrifice his love life, his expensive cars, his cigarette smoking and etc.


Respectfully Yours,

Andi Nicole Q. Lopena

IV- Martinelli

Ilocos Sur National High School

No comments:

Post a Comment