Tags! Tags! Tags! 2nd quarter is full of tags. At
first, I thought they will teach us how to tag people on FB. Haha. How folly am
I.
Anyway,
this quarter for me is something new. Well, having another man (woman) on board
won’t hurt. She’s Ms. Melanie Queyquep. She’s a gorgeous woman. Beautiful,
pretty, attractive, smart and friendly too. On her first week, I had a crush on
her but it did not last long.
I’ll
stop talking about love interest. Hehe. Well the exercises our teacher prepared
for us wasn’t too hard. The first exercise was an easy one but as it goes on,
after one exercise after another I find it irritating and confusing.
Oh, and
I almost forgot, a thing happened to us for te very first time. We went to the
guidance office to talk to the counsellor because we need some excuse letters
signed by her because we did not attend our class in ICT just because of some stupid
project.
Most of
the things happened went well. I haven’t passed all my blogs and exers but it’s
okay, what could happen worse? :D
No comments:
Post a Comment